New Freedom 38 PPATM, featuring the Powermax125
Our new Freedom 38 PPA combines power, plasma, and air in one package. This new product is ‘generating’ lots of interest. If you are interested in giving your customers the ‘freedom’ to cut and gouge on any job site and making their work faster, safer, and more cost effective, please contact Chris Homer at ESSI today!
These are moving fast – first-come, first-served!
PhoenixTM, 9.76.2 CNC Software Release
We are pleased to announce the release of version 9.76.2 Phoenix CNC software for EDGE® Pro and MicroEDGE Pro CNCs. New features and resolutions to reported field issues in this new release include:
* The Remote Help™ diagnostic tool has been updated to support a broader variety of 3rd party screen sharing tools improving regional support capabilities
* MAXPRO200 Pierce Control timing improvements
* Cut chart enhancements for HSD130 SilverPlus electrodes, PowerMax 65,85 & 105 F5 Support and MAXPRO200 16mm and 19mm Mild Steel
* Addition of an Error During Program output for notification of fault conditions
Powermax® gouging consumables
* Help your customers make the switch from carbon arc to plasma for gouging to achieve faster operating speeds, less time spent on secondary grinding work, reductions in noise and fume levels, and less contamination
* Customers can now choose from three unique gouging consumable offerings
*Learn more and read success stories call or email Chris Homer at ESSI
HyPerformance HPRXD torch update
* We have recently changed the material and color of the torch coupler ring on the HPRXD torches
* Benefits to the end-user include: increased strength of the coupler at higher temperatures and improved grip-pattern for ease of use
* Read full announcement here
2016 Centricut torch and consumable catalog – what’s new?
*For your convenience, we’ve combined our laser and plasma products into one catalog
* Centricut ESAB® Quick-change torch for PT-36, PT-600 and
* Centricut consumables for PT-36 ESAB® XR cutting
* New OEM Laser consumables for both fiber and CO2 systems
* View the catalog here and instructions for ordering printed call or email Chris Homer at ESSI
Training and education resources:
* Webinars – over 40 in the library – including ‘Best Practices for Consumable Life and Performance “
* Check out our 2016 schedule of sales and service workshops for authorized channel partners (sign up early – limited to 12)
* Over 70 FREE, online courses available on Hypertherm Cutting Institute . Something for every level of experience/knowledge including topics such as: Plasma Cutting Technology, Plasma Consumables: Care and Optimization, Powermax Uses and Applications, and more!
* Visit our Training and Education Center to access all of these terrific resources!
We invite you to visit, connect, and share with us on social media:
* Sign up to receive SPARK eMagazine. Read our latest issue here!
Plasma | Laser | Waterjet | Automation | Software | Consumables
Hypertherm Inc. | 21 Great Hollow Rd | PO Box 5010 | Hanover, NH
03755 USA | 603-643-3441